Thanksgiving Day gives us that rare and valuable opportunity when we can express our gratitude to the people who have been important in our lives. People come and go in our lives, but some of them have a unique role to play, who have helped us in some way or the other. This Thanksgiving day, take the opportunity to thank them and appreciate their presence in your lives with our Thanksgiving wishes.
Our collection of Thanksgiving messages ensures that your gratitude reaches to your loved ones in the right way. Select your favorite from the Greetings below to appreciate those who very well deserve your appreciation. This Thanksgiving day make it count by expressing your gratitude the right way!
Thanksgiving Wishes, Messages & Greetings
- Roses for Valentine, cakes for Christmas and bakes for Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving Day, folks!
- Roast the Turkey, boast about the beautiful life and coast your boats this Thanksgiving Day.
- Gobble, Gobble until you wobble.
Remember to eat with a spoon, and not a shovel.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- In Halloween, pumpkins make you afraid by their ghostly look. But in Thanksgiving, they attract you as a pumpkin pie.
- May the spirit of Thanksgiving leave you overstuffed with both food and joy!
- Be grateful to those who work the hardest to make sure you enjoy the Thanksgiving Feast. I mean your ‘Teeth’.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Good mood, good wood, and good food make your Thanksgiving Day better.
- The Scales are Lying even if your Thighs are Sighing,
Don’t worry about the Weight, and All that You Ate,
Because you are the One to make us Happy and Bright,
For you are doing… the dishes tonight.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Bottle up your feelings and open up the wine.
Pray to the Lord, and the rest will be fine.
May you avoid the slip-of-tongues on the feast table on this Thanksgiving Day!
- Remember the goodness of life and forget the dullness of life to enjoy your life on Thanksgiving Day.
- This Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful that I am not a Turkey.
- I love ‘Sharing’ until you touch my wine.
I am not much choosy, both red and white would be fine.
And make ‘abundance’ the buzzword this Thanksgiving.
- Eat Vegetables on Thanksgiving.
They are good for Diets.
So, here’s my spread for you:
Carrot Cake and Pumpkin Pies.
- May this day of Thanksgiving brighten up your life and give you many reasons to say thanks!
- On this day of Thanksgiving
May all your dreams come true
And all the kindness you spread
Keep returning to you!
- What is the advantage of finding the wishbone after the turkey meal?
The chance to wish for looser pants (but not that it helps). Happy Thanksgiving!
- Good people should be honored, beauty should be admired and weak should be empowered on Thanksgiving Day.
- May you get loads of thankfulness and joy! And of course, you can count mine twice!
- What is the key to happiness on Thanksgiving Day? The TurKEY indeed!
- You may forget the food, you may forget to cut the wood but please don’t forget to be good. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with all your heart, lungs, head and legs.
- What do you get when you combine roast turkey and a pumpkin pie?
An overfed family.
Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Let us give thanks to all those we hold dear
And may there be laughter, food, and turkey everywhere!
- Life will become infinitely more beautiful the day you start appreciating the people around you! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Starting a new diet plan on a Thanksgiving day is the height of optimism. Happy Thanksgiving.
- A turkey asked another turkey what he thankful was for this Thanksgiving Day. The turkey replied, “For the vegetarians”. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Pie is the perfect example of how kids will eat their veggies when you transform it into a dessert! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Even after a long tiring trip, time with the family seems more than worth the wait, doesn’t it? Here’s wishing you a joyous, safe and heartwarming Thanksgiving Day!
- Thanksgiving Day, A special day where families give thanks.
And so do Chickens and Ducks for not being Turkeys!
- I am thankful for my loving family,
For the joy and food we share.
And for the extra stretchy material,
In the pants that we all wear.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- You have been an important part of my life
And today, I just want to say, Thank You.
Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear!
- Happy Thanksgiving to all people who helped the helpless without any gains.
- Which kin is present both in Halloween and Thanksgiving? The PumpKIN of course! Happy Thanksgiving folks!
- Let’s celebrate the goodness of life on this Thanksgiving Day.
- A Chicken said to a Turkey once, “This is going to be the last day of your life but Happy Thanksgiving anyway!”
- What so special about fourth Thursday of November? Another Happy Thanksgiving Day to remember.
- Are you missing your vest on Thanksgiving? Maybe, you can find it in the harVEST. Happy Thanksgiving, mate.
- Wishing you an ‘F’ filled Thanksgiving Day.
Food. Family. Football.
- Let’s not wait for one day in the year to be thankful for what we have.
I want to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a joy filled Thanksgiving.
- The biggest thanks on the Thanksgiving Day are probably given for the turkeys that ironically, aren’t thankful at all!
- With the bird safe in the oven
And the family shoving
You know what’s about to come
Mom screaming, “The turkey is all done”
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- A few pounds will do you good. Use them to buy a pair of stretchy pants.
- I hope this Thanksgiving Day brings you closer to family and friends,
The very same way it will bring you closer to obesity! Ha Ha.
- You just need a few corners to hide from your hideous relatives, and a smartphone to live through the day.
That’s something else to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- How can you tell if your family has plans for Thanksgiving?
Offer them a roast turkey sandwich for lunch and they would shout out “not Turkey again!”
- Roasted turkey with stuffing so good
Pie made from pumpkin for a satisfying mood
Family and friends, together they bring
The magical occasion we call Thanksgiving!
- Let us end the old and start something new
Wish you a very happy Thanksgiving, though the words are few!
- May you have a blessed Thanksgiving with your wonderful family and delicious food!
But don’t forget to loosen that belt before you sit down to eat, though.
- I would eat chicken wings on Thanksgiving if it were socially acceptable. But Thanksgiving belongs to the Turkey! Happy Thanksgiving folks!
- Giving thanks for everything is what it’s about.
With family and friends, it’s fun oh, no doubt.
So, let’s sit down together and join hands in prayer.
Wish your family and friends a blessed Thanksgiving Day.
- Giving thanks is not a prayer that we do before every meal. For us, it is a way of living. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- May your turkey be delicious,
and your pies be your hard-earned prize,
May your Thanksgiving dinner,
Stay clear of your fatty thighs.
Happy Thanksgiving, Mate!
- Blessings are in the air
It’s Thanksgiving everywhere
Let’s love, laugh, and cheer
And wish everyone there.
- Thanksgiving is not a day for free birds. It will be a good idea for you to be a hen-pecked hen for a day, and let the clouds of danger pass over. Happy Thanksgiving Holidays!
- It is impossible to be negative while giving your thanks to someone for something. It is impossible to be negative on Thanksgiving Day!
- Always on Thanksgiving Day, the heart is where the home is. Happy Holidays!
- Thanksgiving is a time to unwind, de-stress and bond!
Come let’s immerse ourselves in this holiday happiness!
- Knock Knock!
Stuff the turkey cause I’m getting hungry.
- Thanksgiving Day should definitely be called the World Obesity Day in America. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- There are many traditions followed during Thanksgiving Day,
The latest being unbuckling of belts at the dinner table.
Have a stomach filling Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving is neither just a day nor a holiday,
Neither just for food nor just for enjoying,
It is the day when we can finally count our blessings
With our family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving Day, be carefree outside and stomach full on the inside!
- Let happiness enter, with friends and family.
Make your Thanksgiving, a memorable ceremony.
- May you shoot your Turkey, as well as you did last year.
Just don’t do it in the Supermarket this year!
Wish you a great blast on this Thanksgiving Day!
- Remember your friends with joy, and your family with the broken toy, but don’t forget your enemies, present them thanks, sarcastically! Happy Thanksgiving!
- It’s time for the Family Reunion again…time to eat more than our diet and time for yummy leftovers.
Don’t lick your fingers this year! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Autumn is beautiful, though everything is dying. November is chilling, warming us with freezing winds, yet everything feels warm with everyone’s blessings. Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
- Too much food in mouth on Thanksgiving is a good thing when you are asked to explain why you’re still single. Have a filling Thanksgiving!
- Let us meet, and remember the old times,
And make some good memories again for a lifetime.
In this Thanksgiving, enjoy and eat your heart out. Blessings.
- Busy schedules, last minute bookings, hiked flight charges – but we all made it for Thanksgiving! Just like every other year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- Mere thanks is not enough to compensate those who stood beside me in the good and the bad. But yet on this Thanksgiving Day, I want to bless them with ‘Thanks’. Enjoy the holiday.
- You eat till you are full, and you eat till you hate yourself.
You eat and eat and eat till your stomach is ready to burst.
And then come the tales of long, long burps.
Are you going to break your record on this Thanksgiving Day?
- Bless me with all the good of the world, My Lord and help me to be a better person every day. Thanks are the only thing I can give you for that. Happy Thanksgiving!
- The only thing better than the food spread for Thanksgiving is the people who you have it with. Happy Thanksgiving you all!
- May your life be full of money and happiness but don’t forget to spread your hands in help and to receive a ‘thanks’ instead. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving.
- Every Thanksgiving I notice I gain a few pounds and then fret about it later. Well, it is time to wear my Thanksgiving pants again! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Throughout the year, we may seem to be very busy grumbling over our miserable life. But November is the only time which reminds the all happy things that have happened to us. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I am thankful that you are there for me.
You laugh, I’ll laugh.
You cry, I’ll cry.
You jump off the bridge; I’ll miss your funny greetings.
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Spread the unseen, spread the love
In the middle of a blessing, thanks emerge.
A very joyous Thanksgiving Day wish for you and your family.
- Pass me the Turkey,
And you take the Gravy.
I am thankful to
Not be the Twin who is Crazy.
See you soon on Thanksgiving!
- Feel your friends in the form of a smile,
Feel your family and you can walk a mile,
Feel their love and feel their warmth, sometimes
Thanks are enough to fill a heart, for a lifetime.
Be thankful always.
- Thank God for giving you a lot of reasons to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Cherish your good times and your bad times too,
Don’t forget to cherish the people who were with you.
Spare thanks and present a smile on this Thanksgiving Day.
- The day for the host starts with cooking and ends with doing the dishes. The only one more unlucky than you are the Turkey on your table.
Be grateful for all that you have this Thanksgiving Day!
- The stars are shining, the moon is smiling,
Have my blessings and be thankful on this happy Thanksgiving.
- Here are my best Traditional Thanksgiving Recipes for you…to keep the guest list down to a minimum.
Enjoy the Holiday!
- May your ways be always obstacle free,
May your friends and family be always glee
May you be blessed and God may
Give you a happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Mute the TV and keep the smartphones away to say the grace.
This is the easiest way to see your Mother’s happy face!
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- More than a festival
More than a holiday
Pen down your hearts out
In a happy Thanksgiving day.
- The under-cooked turkey, and lumped up yams are the reason why dinner rolls and sodas constitute your dinner plans.
We understand it all, and yet we fall
Every year for your family reunion invitation.
- Make a wish for your dear ones
Make a wish for your near ones
Make a wish for that stranger in help
And bless them all a happy Thanksgiving day!
- Spare your tummy, spare your waist.
Spare your thighs, don’t give in to your taste.
Thanksgiving is tough, and Christmas will be the ultimate test,
How much you look better from the rest?
Stay off the fats on Thanksgiving Day!
- May all the joy in the world sprinkle on you like a rain
May you and your loved ones never be in pain.
Thanks! Happy Holidays!
- Wonder what is the best thing about living with your parents? There is no Thanksgiving traffic to get through! Happy Thanksgiving Day, mate!
- On this beautiful Thanksgiving Day, I wish may God bless the less fortunate with all the blessings and joy.
- A strategy to survive the Thanksgiving family reunion – laugh and smile at every sarcastic comment aimed at you. It is the best way to annoy the meanest in the group.
Be the Sponge-Bob for the Day!
- Rejoice your memories
Which has a lesson to teach
And be thankful always
For a way better person to reach. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May you escape being the ‘target’ of family jokes this year…and laugh at others and with others. May you have the best Thanksgiving Day this year!
- Every problem has a solution
And the solution comes with a help
Help comes from your near ones
Whom you can only compensate with a ‘thanks.’ Happy Thanksgiving.
- When an aunt tells you that her son has grown one more foot, it doesn’t mean he has three feet now. It only means that there is another one in the family growing up to adulthood – and you can move to the sidelines.
May you not be the target of family jokes this year! Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Saying thanks is not enough but I’m truly thankful to you.
- How do I thank you when I cannot even put into words how grateful I am?
- All I have are words but I want to thank you in kind. See you this Thanksgiving.
- It is not always about what we do for one another. At times, being with one another is enough. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I don’t want to thank you, this Thanksgiving. I am grateful to have you all the time.
- What you truly feel matters more than what you are giving. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Beyond the gives and takes lies the world where the only currency is emotion. May you have it in abundance this Thanksgiving!
- Let us thank everyone who has touched our lives, directly but more so indirectly. Like us, they may not even know.
- Thanksgiving is more about acknowledging and being than giving. I acknowledge your importance in my life.
- Wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. Just don’t attempt that turkey again.
- We are only thankful when something great happens. Let us be thankful for whatever we have on Thanksgiving.
- As we thank each other, let us thank the Almighty and the powers that be who guide us every day.
- Have an amazing Thanksgiving. Remember, the larger than life spread is thankless and unforgiving.
- Be a calculated spender this Thanksgiving. You can thank me later.
- Thanksgiving is just another word for blessing and praying. I pray for your well-being.
- Endorse bliss this Thanksgiving, in whatever form it may present itself.
- Being thankful is a boon. Being thanked is a blessing. Thanksgiving is a rare day when everyone wins.
- This is a day for sharing happiness, whatever little we have. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving was invented so I didn’t have to keep thanking you every day.
- May you be prosperous enough to do and give more, so you may have an even bigger Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Wishes by Goodwishes.net