New year’s day is a new start to yet another awesome year of your life. This day marks the very beginning of another eventful year. It is a new dawn which gives us another fresh start. Old worries and issues are forgotten and a new year is welcomed for new beginnings. New year’s day reflects positive vibes and is further brightened when beautiful new year wishes are exchanged among friends and family.
People all over the globe extend their warm wishes to each other during the first day of the New Year. Since New Year brings a new hope in everyone’s lives, the greetings should be unique.
Our section of New Year greetings has messages that are thoughtful and full of good vibes. Go ahead and select that perfect message from our unique collection.
New Year Wishes, Messages & Greetings
- May you keep your New Year resolution this year and hope no one asks you about it too!
- A new year, some new resolutions and a very old habit of breaking all of them. Happy New Year!
- What would you do if you got a chance to start over new? Well, that is what New Year is all about – life is giving you a second chance, every year. Let us make the most of it. Happy New Year everyone!
- This New Year, I promise to not give into excesses. And I see that my awesomeness is hurting your confidence. Happy New Year, mate.
- Happy New Year to all resolution experts who pretend they can change their whole life with the change of the calendar.
- Hey, Luck! Let us mend our relationship and be friends this year!
- Happy New Year to all the people who’ve got themselves a week’s enrollment to the gym this year too. This is the time of the year Gyms make most of their annual income. Hehe!
- They asked me about my resolution. I told them 1920 x 1080 would be perfect for me. Hehe!
- Cakes, Champagnes, and Balloons,
A grand dinner with forks and spoons
Let us welcome another lovely New Year.
- Celebrate the year gone by and
Welcome the new one that just arrived.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
- Every year I resolve to lose 20 pounds and I even manage to do it too! But, the problem is that I gain 30 pounds after that.
- I can’t believe it has been a year since the last time I tried to be a better person. I have got to try it out again. Happy New Year, friends!
- In this New Year, I wish that your troubles last just as long as your New Year resolutions do.
- Wishing you a great year ahead with lesser hate and loads and lots of love!
Happy New Year!
- I wish you a plump bank account and a slim body this year. Hope it does not get mixed up like last year.
- Thanks for making my last year special and I am sure that you would do the same for me this year as well. Happy New Year, friend!
- I hear you complain about the same things in life year after year. May all of them get resolved this year…so that you can gripe about new things!
- I finally found a way to make sure you keep at least one of your New Year Resolutions. Resolve to break them as soon as you can.
- I’ve wasted another 31536000 seconds without even realizing it. Time flies like a rocket indeed! Happy New Year to all!
- Do not waste your precious time thinking about the past.
Invest it all in making your future brighter.
Welcome the New Year, friends!
- Cheers to everyone shouting happy New Year at the top of their lungs just the way they did last year and the year before. New Year wishes to all!
- Weight loss is a tough job, buddy. May God add those 50 pounds to everyone around you this year!
- Happy New Year to everyone who’ll be giving me a reason to smile this year. And I am sure you would make the list, mate!
- Make your New Year Resolution on New Year’s Eve. That way, you just have a few hours to keep your resolve before you change the calendar.
- In 2016, I know I have annoyed you, irritated you, disturbed you, and made you feel like pulling out your hair, And I plan to continue all this and more, this New Year.
- This year, resolve to work with neglected children…….you own! Hehe! Spend some more time with your family, dear father!
- In the New Year, I was going to ‘quit’ all my bad habits. Then I suddenly remembered – ‘Winners Never Quit.’
- Cheers to the New Year! Let’s break some more resolutions and give a new start to our old habits.
- A New Year is like blossoming up of a new flower which slowly reveals that nothing has actually changed – neither your luck nor your life; neither your job nor your wife.
- I thought hard about the New Year resolution for myself and I decided that it’s best not to tamper with the ‘Perfection’ that is Me.
- When you are allowed to stay up late on the New Year’s Eve, you are blossoming into Youth. When you are forced to stay up late on the New Year’s Eve, you are wilting into Middle Age.
- Happy New Year to all the people who focus on just changing the calendar and not themselves. Say goodbye to resolutions and be the way you are, dear!
- Happy New Year to everyone who is going to come up with new ways of troubling me this year. Let the dear God save them all!
- Be at peace with the Neighbors,
Be at war with the Vice (and the Lice),
Be best friends with your Boss,
And be the Dream Man for your wife.
Happy New Year!
- Forgot all sorrow and fear,
and let us welcome a brand new year.
Happy New Year!
- May this Year bring you closer to the realization that you are not going to lose weight this Year or even the next one! So please spare us the torture of posting it every alternate day on Facebook. Happy New Year, mate!
- Let’s open another fresh 365-page notebook and start scripting a new year!
Happy New Year!
- May God grant you the senility to forget people you hate, the luck to meet those you love, and the eyesight to tell the difference. Happy New Year, my Old Man!
- New Year is seeing people dancing to even a phone’s ringtone just because the countdown has begun! Another funny year starts!
- You have not gossiped, not been greedy or grumpy, and have never been selfish or nasty for a year. Now, get up from the bed and continue the good work.
- Happy New Year! Are you a diary-writer? Then tomorrow will be the first page of another 365-page book you’re about to spoil.
- It is a fresh New Year again,
And I hope all your worries drain!
Wishing you a wonderful year.
- Best resolution you can ever make is a resolution to never make a resolution again. Start this New Year with that one!
- Do all the undone, hear the unheard and see the unseen
Make this fresh year special and memorable!
New Year wishes to you!
- If every New Year resolution came true, the earth would have been a different place!
- Happy New Year to everyone who has survived another year doing a job they didn’t want to.
- If someone had paid us a thousand bucks every time we broke resolutions, we’d be rich by now. Let us drown all such regrets this New Year!
- New Year is a clean slate, mate. You can drag your fingernails across it…just like you did last year.
- Hey there, you have a New Year wish from a handsome, smart and adorable person and yeah you guessed it right, it is me. Now wish me the same!
- It is time to move on to next year holding all the good memories tight!
Trash all your sorrows and treasure all the happiness.
Welcome the New Year with a smile!
- Happy New Year to all the Old friends out there. Years change, but we don’t!
- Keep your resolution to something as big as finding life on Mars. So then if you fail, you’re going to fail big at least. Happy New Year, buddy!
- Without challenges, worries and a bit of trouble,
A year that passed does not become memorable!
Happy New Year, friends!
- The best change you can bring about this New Year is just stopping complaining that nothing has changed. Sometimes, change isn’t the best thing to happen to you! New Year greetings!
- Happy new year to everyone who managed to waste another 52 weeks.
Not that hard, is it!
- Happy New Year. Hope this one turns out to be less boring than the last one.
- If New Year changes anything, the first thing it should change is your face. Hehe! Just kidding, pretty. Happy New Year to you!
- This new year, at least give me the strength to write the correct date every day! New Year wishes!
- Happy New Year to all the one-week-old athletes, workaholics, and no-alcohol people. The real New Year begins when you give up resolutions and live the life like you want to!
- Cheers to everyone who at least remembers their last year’s resolutions! I forgot mine.
- New Year wishes, huh? Well, I wish I can come up with more new excuses for my boss.
- I don’t need a resolution. I keep getting more and more awesome every year anyway. Happy New Year and have a great year ahead!
- We have heard that time flies and it has flown on to a new branch!
Happy New Year!
- Perfect time of the Year to make false promises and resolutions. Happy New Year, folks!
- Wishing you the time of the Year when people pretend to be partying while all they are doing is watching T.V and playing Xbox!
New Year wishes to all!
- Let’s celebrate a Happy New Year to welcome one more year of gaining more weight and fat!
- Happy New Year to getting jealous of hyped party pictures posted by friends you don’t even actually care about.
- I think all we need is a people’s referendum to altogether delete a year or two from the history! I am done getting older every passing Year.
But, Happy New Year, guys!
- The time of the year when fat people like me give other fat people unrealistic dieting goals to achieve. Hehe! Happy New year to new dieting resolutions.
- The first two words of almost everyone when entering a New Year is “This Year” and it goes on to state an unrealistic false resolution!
- Hope at least this year, people understand posting 150 pictures of duck-face isn’t going to get me to comment gorgeous on any of it.
Happy New Year to another year of selfies and newer photo editing technologies!
- End this December in a happy mode.
And begin January in a happier mode.
Happy New Year, folks.
- Wishing this year, you would give yourself more unrealistic social media goals to achieve just like last Year. And I wouldn’t have to use my brain much to think of anything new to comment!
- Welcoming yet another year filled with joy, peace, and excitement!
Let all your wishes, dreams and hopes come true this year.
- This New year, vow to spread happiness and warmness into the lives of all your loved ones!
Happy New Year wishes to all!
- Wishing you a New Year full of inflated expectations and unrealistic resolutions. Enjoy the year!
- Another year comes by bursting with joy. Let’s hope that this new year turns all your little dreams into realities!
- Happy New Year to us! Another year passes by and we are growing old and toothless.
- Wishing you would get love and happiness this New Year.
P.S. – Though it’s a choice based wish and you only get one.
- It is a fresh new year and a fresh new beginning. I hope everything turns out well this year.
- Another year comes by and it promises to give you the perfect blend of happiness, joy, challenges, and surprises!
- Hello World, says the newborn year!
Happy New Year to all.
- Another year passes by. Cherish all the happy moments and leave behind the rest. It is time for you to move on to a fresh year!
- Every year is a gift! Gifts that expire in 365 days. Make sure you make the most of it!
- See the New Year as an opportunity!
An opportunity to correct your wrongs and do new things!
New Year wishes!
- Today, we forget the spite, we forget the worries, and forgive the wrongs. Because today is all about a new beginning. Happy New Year!
- Habits are made over time and not overnight! It seems cool to make a New Year resolution but don’t expect drastic changes in just one day!
- 7 days ago, the world celebrated the birth of Jesus! Today, we celebrate the birth of a New Year.
- For Christmas, I asked Santa for a great year and a week later, he has given me one! Happy New Year!
- Let us begin another lap of the race that life is! Happy New Year to you.
- Keep your old resolutions before you make new ones! Let that be your New Year wish this time!
- Leave behind the rubbish and take away the glory! Start over as the New Year begins.
- Forgot the past for a better future!
It is time for you to move on to the New Year!
Happy New Year, mate!
- Health is wealth, they say!
I hope you stay rich this year too.
New Year Greetings, mate!
- It is a Happy New year indeed but the sad part is that the holidays are over. It is time to get back to the routine life!
- When the clock struck twelve and the skies lit up with lights, all I could do was to wish you a very Happy New Year!
- This year, I hope I get better excuses for losing out on my New Year resolutions.
- It is time for you to usher a new beginning and to vanish all your worries!
Happy New Year, friends!
- New Year Resolutions
are easy to make
and easier to break!
This New Year too, plenty is at stake.
Keep your resolutions and inspire others to do the same.
- A grand toast to welcome another year filled with fun, love, adventures, fresh challenges and most importantly hope!
- May you have a completely different New Year unless you want to repeat your experiences.
- Let this New Year be different. Start saying yes to promises of life and learn to say no to your boss.
- Have only one resolution this New Year. You will learn to draw the line where you must.
- A New Year is futile without new goals. Wish you accomplish yours.
- Retrospect this New Year before you plunge into the future.
- Let bygones be bygones but carry forward the legacy into the New Year.
- Have a healthy New Year. Nothing is worthwhile if you ignore and let your health suffer.
- This New Year, plan an exact amount of savings and cast it in stone.
- Do something different this New Year. It is after all new.
- Watch the ball drop this New Year. Then vow you would don’t drop the ball.
- New Year gives you a legitimate excuse to change. Use it wisely.
- Remember the people who have helped you this year? Thank them in the New Year.
- May you bask in love this New Year.
- Before you resume your battle, let me pat your back this New Year.
- Do what you please this New Year. The whole year will call for sacrifices.
- May you have fewer compulsions in the New Year!
- Wish you peace, inspiration. and satiation in the New Year.
- As the world turns a year older, let the people turn a little wiser. Wish you a green New Year.
- Take a stand this New Year. Nothing changes for the better unless you change it.
- May you have a memorable New Year, one that will drive you for a better part of the year!
- May you use the New Year as a transcendent break, for you to evolve stronger, healthier, wiser and richer.
- Wish you a New Year with those who you have missed all year.
- Humans are not the only species who can have a new start every New Year. We are the only ones who don’t always cease that opportunity. May you break the jinx!
- Let New Year be as much fun as evocative, as much about love as forgiveness.
New Year Wishes by Goodwishes.net