Celebrating Mother’s day is as important as celebrating your birthday! For the very reason of your birth is your mother. Celebrate this mother’s day by expressing your love for your mom with our mothers day wishes. A well-written mother’s day greeting is the best gift that you can present to your mom. Watch her swell with love and pride by reading the mother’s day message from our unique collection.
Mothers are the form of God who brings us to this world. No amount of love can pay back for their care for us. Our only aim in life should be to plaster a smile on their face and to make sure that it never leaves their face. Mother’s day is one such day which gives us a chance to reach this goal. Your Mother’s day message should include all those things that you would want your mom to know, and it should reach straight from your heart to hers.
Our collection of mother’s day wishes makes it easy to express your love for your mom. Scroll below and choose your favorite one.
Mothers Day Wishes, Messages & Greetings
- I made you those stretch marks and pushed you on that road to fat.
Still, you raised me up as your favorite brat.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who doesn’t need Facebook to show her love.
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who toiled for nine tough months and looks at what she finally got! Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
- Do you realize you could have been holding the latest lipstick shade, if only you would have raised my pocket money? Well, never mind!! Enjoy the ugly card, mommy. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you, mommy, for playing along with me when I pretended tummy ache to avoid school. Just for the old times’ sake can you please pretend to not see my marks this semester?? OK, thanks. Happy Mother’s day!
- I love you, Mom. I have always loved you.
Loved you enough not to set fire to that tiny tot who took my place on your lap.
I survived my sibling…and let him survive…just because of you.
- Mom, Sorry! This Mother’s Day, I forgot to wish you.
But, why did you forget to remind me about it too?
- Dear Mom, you’ve been the greatest living example of how sarcasm should actually be. Mother’s Day Greetings!
- Happy Mother’s day to that person who owns the owner of the house.
- Happy Mother’s day to my great queen without a crown.
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who knows she is the only one who can do something about everything wrong in my life.
- For being my first love, my first inspiration, and the last person, I will ever hurt. Happy Mother’s day mom!
- Mom, Relax!
Take a long nap.
Today is the Mother’s Day,
You deserve a Holiday.
My friends understand it too.
So, they all decided to come home,
All our gang of just 22!
- Happy Mother’s day to the reason behind 90% of my canceled weekend plans.
- Mom, pay for my phone and pay for my car,
Just as you paid for my school and paid for my guitar.
Now, don’t pout so, you passed me the genome,
And I promise, one day, I’ll pay for your nursing home.
- Happy Mother’s day to the biggest enemy of my cell phone.
- At first, I thought about buying you flowers, then I thought about giving you a bracelet from Tiffany’s, but then I could hear you in my head scolding me for splurging every time. Thank you for the advice mommy, hope you liked the card. Mother’s Day wishes.
- You love me much, I know, I know…so much, that your messages and emails never end. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Sometimes I open my mouth and it’s your name that comes out. I guess that’s why they call it mother tongue!! Mother’s day greetings, mom.
- Happy Mother’s day Mother.
Yes. that’s what I am going to call you until the time you don’t stop reacting like a mom from the 20s.
- Happy Mother’s day to a smarter version of my dad. I love you, mom!
- You know why God made Mothers? Because he knew that they would love his children as much as he does. Happy Mother’s day, mom!
- You are not that beautiful, and you are not that smart.
You are not that good a cook and you are not that good at art.
But you sure are excellent at one thing…making the most awesome babies in the world!
Happy Mother’s Day!
- Now, that I am a Mom and in your shoes,
God keeps sending me enough clues,
To grasp how lucky I am that I was not fed to the shark,
Or to be thrown to the snakes;
And was instead fed with the cookies,
And your awesome cakes.
You are the Best Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for letting me do whatever I wanted with my life, now I know the reason why I am broke. Mother’s day wishes, mom.
- Happy Mother’s day to the living Sherlock Holmes of every single house.
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who made me memorize each and every daily soap.
- Thanks for the kisses and the kicks,
Thanks for the hugs and room with bugs,
Thanks for being functional enough to help me survive,
Thanks for being a bit dysfunctional to make me funny, to make me enjoy life.
Happy Mother’s Day!
- People keep telling me I am turning into my mother. I take it as a compliment. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who can blackmail anyone with just a deep long stare.
- Thank you for the ponytails and lunch boxes, mommy. And though a little late, thank you for understanding ponytails look good on girls, not boys. Happy Mother’s day, mummy.
- I need you to know that no matter where I go, I’ll always have your teachings with me. Most importantly the one where you taught me how we should always avoid cooking. Happy ordering outside and happy Mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s day to the only lady who makes me feel I look smart.
- I may not be the best kid but I believe there’s no better secret keeper than me.
Hope you still remember the monthly subscription fee.
Happy Mother’s day, mom.
- The love that is so true and pure,
Making me feel all sheltered and secure
Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
- Sometimes while thinking about the childhood days when you use to comb my hair, I used to pray to God for saving them from the torture. Thank you for leaving some on my head mom. Mother’s day wishes to you.
- Mom, I know you are so very proud of me…for sending you this greeting card. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who knows things about me which even I don’t know.
- Mom, I am sending this Mother’s Day card a day later…because I wanted it to receive the ‘special’ welcome that you reserve for the VIPs. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s day to the only lady who can beat Google in searching a fault in my work.
- I am always there to take the blame for breaking dad’s stationary. And I hope you know the price of keeping myself, mom. Happy Mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who keeps herself clean even after dealing with all the filth of my house.
- Mom, I love you more than Dad…because you seem a bit less disappointed in me than him. Happy Mother’s Day!
- One day isn’t enough to thank our mothers for all that they have done over the years! Mother’s Day wishes, mom.
- I raise my toast to the woman who taught me how to play offensive when it comes to Emotional Blackmailing. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- A mother’s love breaks all the barriers of time, distance, and improbabilities!
Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
- Love, care, concern, and worry,
All reflected in these five words: “Did you reach home safe?”
Your text message reads every single night. Happy Mother’s day, mom!
- Moms can sometimes be great travel agents but the only trip they offer is the guilt trips!
- Thank you for being my first teacher. You are the best. Happy Mother’s day!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady whose insults sound sweet! Love you!
- Sorry, Mom! For all the things I did when I was a kid.
And let’s not discuss them again, because the embarrassment is becoming a pain.
Happy Mother’s Day!
- I think you look the prettiest in all your kitty parties! Can I have my 100 bucks now?? Mother’s day wishes to my favorite ATM!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady for whom the sighting of a black cat is enough to conclude that her son has failed again.
- Mom, you were always Amazing. You had to be.
Else, people wouldn’t believe you are the Mom of oh so Awesome Me!
Happy Mother’s Day!
- I now realize that I am really stupid, idiot and dumb. Just as you said. After all, I have your genes in me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who completes every sentence when the sentence is more of an excuse.
- To all my Children, today is Mother’s Day! I expect you all to be clean, well-behaved, and eat whatever is cooked. No demands and commands will be acceptable…except for mine!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma! You did a fine job of raising up the Best Mom in the World.
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms whose children have fur, paws, and tails!
- If I am sure that something is going to stand the test of time, it is the love of my Mother!
Happy Mother’s Day!
- On Mother’s Day, you deserve to be treated like a ‘Queen’ by the family, when they treat you like a ‘Maid’ for the rest of the year. You Deserve It, Girl! Enjoy the day.
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who owns the credit of every other person’s success. Oh? Did you expect a sweeter wish this time?
- To all those hard working and sincere souls in this world, this is your day! All mothers deserve to be treated like queens today and every other day. Mothers Day wishes!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who gave birth to a legend like me.
- Happy Mother’s Day, mom! You carried me for 9 months and have been carrying all my burden for decades! I love you for that!
- God made Mothers so special that he gave them magical powers – magical powers to love unconditionally and to care for, irrevocably. Happy Mother’s day mom!
- Do you remember the day when you first served me breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day? I have waited for 15 years to tell you that you served it at 1 pm. Happy Mother’s Day to my Dearest Lazy Daughter!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady for whom her son looks more handsome than all the actors.
- The feeling of your warm hands on my cold forehead has to be the greatest medicine I have ever had! Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest healer in this world!
- No matter where I go, what I do, and who I become, you will always be my favorite.
Happy Mother’s day mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! Can you babysit for me tonight?
- God wanted every man to have a Guardian Angel and he gave us all our dear mothers. Happy Mother’s Day, dear mom.
- Moms are the greatest all-rounders this World has ever seen. Mother’s Day wishes to all of them.
- Thank You, Mom:
For being by my side the moment I sneezed,
To cook me anything to which I agreed,
To tell me the stories of elf and the witch and the fairy,
To learn to email and WhatsApp to be in touch with me.
You are awesome, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- As a kid, I wanted to be your reflection. With time, it slipped my mind, but I think you took it literally. Stop feeding me so much, mommy! I am so close enough. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady whose ‘what’ means an extra chance for you to change your words. And you better change it!
- There is no love that can surpass a mother’s love for her child!
Happy Mother’s day, mom!
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who just can’t stop loving me! Thank you for all you have done, mummy.
- For showing me the purest form of love ever, Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady aka detective who spots the slightest of mood swings.
- One day I’ll take you to travel around the world. For now, lend me 100 bucks, please. Think of it as a future investment. Happy Mother’s day, future globetrotter.
- If there ever could be an award for a Super-Mom, you will definitely win it!
Happy Mother’s day, mom!
- HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to the world’s best mommy and thank you for letting me use your lipsticks behind your back when you used to go out shopping.
Oh sorry, you didn’t know that? MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT!!
- There is a reason why every child’s first word spoken is “mom”.
Happy Mother’s day, mom!
- You no bring me puppy
You no get any gift
With you, I prefer to speak this way. Happy Mother’s Day, Mummy.
- Happy Mother’s day to the lady who makes her house look like a little empire for her.
- I wondered what made you the best mom in the world and then I looked in the mirror and got the answer. Mother’s day greetings, mom.
- If you have been a mother once, you can go ahead and do any job in the world! Mother’s Day greetings to all mothers.
- Thanks a lot for raising me, mom. Everything I am is all because of you. Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my first teacher ever and thanks a lot for teaching me the important lesson of love!
- Moms are magicians who can heal us all with a simple magical touch! Mother’s day wishes to all moms.
- No matter how huge the problem seems, two words from you could make me believe that I can solve it. Mother’s Day wishes, mom.
- Being a mother is the greatest superpower this world has seen. Happy Mother’s day to all Supermoms.
- Happy mother’s day to the most selfless creatures on earth! I love you, mom!
- Thanks a lot for giving me life and teaching me to live it well too! Greetings to you this Mother’s Day!
- The world wouldn’t have lasted for so long if not for the sacrifices mothers make. Wishing all mothers a Happy Mother’s Day!
- For the things they do, every mom should be in the Guinness Book of World Records! Mother’s day wishes to my dear mom.
- Happy Mother’s day to the best Doctor, Beautician, Teacher and Motivational Speaker I have ever had! I miss your services.
- Another day to celebrate the most beautiful thing in this world – motherhood!
- Every mother is a rare gem you should treasure till the end of your life! Happy Mother’s Day!
- My friends tell me I’m like you. I tell them not even close. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I obviously cannot do what you did for me but I will try to do everything else.
- I don’t need a Mother’s Day to realize your significance but it is a great excuse to spend time with you. Thank you.
- Mom, you’re behind everything good that I do. The missteps are my fault.
- No one celebrates children’s day like Mother’s Day because moms ensure every day is special for the kids. Thank you for doing that for me.
- I would cry and complain when I needed you. I don’t want you to cry but do complain when you need me and I am not there for you.
- Mom, you are the spirit that drives me, the comfort that soothes me and the life that you gave me.
- The only time when I need nothing to make me happy but sheer presence is when I am with you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, make a wishlist for Mother’s Day and let’s see how much I can do.
- You’ve always been there for me. I promise I will always be there for you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mom, I’m always with you in spirit, in my heart and soul. I’ll try to be there more in person. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Nothing inspires me more than seeing that smile on your face. I want to keep accomplish more, for myself and to keep seeing you smile.
- It was fate that gave me you but it was all on you to be my mom. Thank you.
- Mom, you are the only woman in the world who tried to understand me without being understood. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Wish you a satiating Mother’s Day. I am working on the satiation.
- My girlfriend/wife tells me I am a pain. Thank you for enduring me. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Being a mom, I can now understand you. You are a legend mom. Maybe I will be too in a decade or two.
- Mom, can we have a training session this Mother’s Day? I badly need some help.
- Mother’s Day was invented so I didn’t have to tell you how special you are every day.
- Kids are not obliged to do anything for moms. Thankfully, there is a Mother’s Day.
Mothers Day Wishes by Goodwishes.net