There is no other fun occasion like Halloween! The kids wait for this time of the year to go about saying, “Trick or Treat?!” and the adults get busy arranging their goofy costumes for their much awaited “Costume party” of Halloween. Halloween is anticipated each year by everyone! Candies, costumes, and pumpkins are stocked up to match the electric enthusiasm of this occasion.
The “ghosts” walk the earth during this time of the year in human forms; our costumes make sure of that! Pump up the spirit of Halloween by sharing fun messages with your family and friends. Your partners in crime, who wait for Halloween just like you, need some great Halloween wishes.
Scroll down to view our Halloween messages and express in the most “ghastly” way ever! Get ready to “trick” you friends with our Halloween wishes which will express the fun side of you in the most exciting way!
Halloween Wishes, Quotes & Messages
- Carving pumpkins and craving candies – yet another Halloween is here!
- The spirit of Halloween is haunting me!! And you are next. Happy Halloween, friend!
- It is another Halloween. Finally, the cobwebs in your house can be put to good use.
Happy Halloween, guys!
- The broomsticks keep dancing, the ghosts point fingers,
Halloween is best while the spookiest witch lingers.
Do not miss your day at the Graveyard!
- Yes, your makeup is scary! But, it still doesn’t count as a costume.
Happy Halloween dear!
- I love you on Halloweens!
Those costumes and masks make you look way more natural than your lipsticks and mascaras.
My sincere Halloween greetings – from where you cannot find me!
- When there’s an eerie noise from the front door.
When the lights go out and you can’t stay quiet anymore.
When the monsters outside look oh so mean.
You know what it is… It is Happy Halloween!!!
- Pumpkin makes Halloween a Treat,
Bumping makes Halloween a Trick.
Happy Treating and Tricking this holiday!
- Are you afraid of ghosts and witches, spooks and goblins?
Don’t be afraid of Halloween.
Remember, most people are not, what they seem.
- Welcome to the mother of all costume parties – Happy Halloween.
- When I was nine, I wanted you to be my Valentine.
Now that I am eighteen, I want to haunt you on Halloween.
Will you be my Frankenstein this year?
- Scary costumes with candy pockets define Halloween the best. Happy Halloween folks!
- Hey, Skeleton! It seems like you have lost some serious weight there!
Here’s some Pumpkin Pie and candies for you, for your bones are bare!
- Halloween is one party where you don’t say “cheers”. Say “Boo” and scare the hell out of everyone.
- Today is the only day in the year you get applauded for your dirty clothes and untidy home.
- Halloween is the one day you are allowed to take candy from strangers.
- When Witches Come True, and Ghosts Make You Scream,
Doubt not, it’s the Halloween.
Have a scare of your life today!
- Ghosts and goblins with a mouth full of candy. Is that the spirit of Halloween?
- Imagine Halloween and Zombie Apocalypse coming on the very same night. That could make up a great sitcom!
- Happy Halooooooobblllweeeen!! Did that come out right? My mouth was full of candy.
- You can show your true colors this Halloween, and no one will think you are strange.
You will find good company too, among the craziest and the most deranged.
- Isn’t it funny that our parents tell us never to accept candy from strangers? Yet, on Halloween, they insist on us getting it from people we have never seen.
- Halloween or real life? I wonder what is scarier! Happy Halloween guys!
- This is the night when the scare is the delight. Happy Halloween to all dead and alive.
- The fall is on time
Pumpkins are on the vine,
With our eyes gleaming
Wish you a very Scary Halloween!
- Spell, Spell, Spell, Be Gone!
Back to the witch you belong.
Remember, I wish her no harm,
Just return with three times her charm.
Happy Halloween, You Witch!
- The way you eat the candies looks scary in itself! You don’t need a costume. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a crazy-filled night with the best-in-class fright – Happy Halloween to you!
- Danger at your doorsteps and they want your candy! That’s Halloween for you.
- Treats are there all through the year! Go for the tricks and make the most of your Halloween.
- Witches on broomsticks and pumpkins so scary,
Spirits so haunting and monsters so hairy,
Houses covered in cobwebs like strings,
These are a few of my favorite things!
Have a “Sound of Mucus” Halloween.
- The Halloween outfit – the most thought I have ever put into something!
- Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Come out of the door, you wicked hog,
Give us the treat or we’ll give you a flog.
It’s the Halloween, you slog!
- Children are monsters! Well, at least on the Halloween day.
- Happy Halloween! Ghosts have started wishing each other.
- Hope you don’t get too ‘wrapped’ up this Halloween and bring out the ‘Mummy’ in you. Have a frightfully great day. Happy Halloween!
- It’s Halloween and the whole town has turned into a graveyard.
- Black candles are fun, black cats are scary.
Pointed hats are fun; witches flying on the brooms are scary.
Halloween is fun, but you are scary.
May the Best Devil win tonight!
- The whole town has turned crazy and wacky. Happy Halloween to all!
- Requesting all dead and living creatures to join the party this Halloween. Venue- City Graveyard.
- My best wishes to all the dead people in Halloween.
- Don’t be tricked this Halloween,
Make sure you have plenty to treat.
Or the little vampires that prowl at night,
Might want to sink their teeth…
Have a spooky Halloween!!!
- Pump the skin out and you will get a Happy Halloween pumpkin.
- Wish your Halloween is full of maze and craze. Happy Halloween!
- Hee Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Hoo
Where are You? Where are You?
Neither Up Nor Down, But in Between
We are celebrating the Halloween!
Blast Something this Holiday!
- Alert for Halloween- Don’t mess with vampires.
- Donate blood but not on Halloween Day. Stay clear of vampires.
- You don’t need a hooked nose or a pointy hat.
You don’t need a spider spinning cobweb or the bat.
Just skip the Makeup and wear a Gown. Happy Halloween!
- Hell will win in Halloween. Choose your side and Best of luck to all!
- The night wishes go false and witches come true. Happy Halloween, folks!
- Welcome to the night of Hell-o-ween. Prepare yourself to be spooked!
- When there’s something strange in the neighborhood,
Who are you going to call?
No one!! Because every neighborhood has something strange going on tonight.
Have A Scary Halloween Night!
- The Moon is Full, the Stars are Bright,
And We Shall See the Unseen Tonight.
Witch on the Broom, Vampire Rising from the Tomb
Are the Day’s King and Queen.
Be Ready with Treats or Be Ready for Tricks,
As it is the Halloween.
- As leaves flutter from the autumn tree
Pumpkins speaks with me
Witches and black cats are seen
It’s time for Halloween!!
- Brighten your Halloween with pumpkin lanterns. Let them glow tonight rather than eat them tonight.
- My heart is fluttering like a bat.
My lovely witch, where you’re at?
Come swooping on your broom on the darkest night,
Straight into my core which has lost its light.
- It’s time to use your broomsticks to fly and talk to the birds. Enjoy your scary flight in Halloween.
- I hope you enjoy dressing up and getting lots of candy!
Two things that mean Halloween!
Wish you a very Happy Halloween, dear.
- Halloween can be a great time of the year if you do not fear. But who doesn’t fear it! Wishing you a scary Halloween!
- Captain of the house, please close the door. Halloween is here, pirates are on the roar.
- Food for the hungry, clothes for the laundry and Happy Halloween for the entire country.
- You’re never too old to dress up and go crazy…and you’re never too old to show your true colors on Halloween. Boooooooo!
- Put mask on your face and a strange hat,
Moan like a witch and screech like a cat,
Jump like a goblin and thump like an elf,
Now don’t say that I hadn’t warned you before.
- It’s Halloween; time for dresses, messes and blesses. Stay scared!
- One ghost asks another why everyone looks so scary. It’s Halloween, my friend. Happy Halloween!
- Meow! The black cat sounded,
Curses! the witches showered,
Horror ! the people shouted.
and Happy Halloween! I shouted.
- May the spirits bring luck to unlucky; faith to unfaithful and Happy Halloween to all its children.
- I think the diet of most people on Halloween is comprised of Halloween candy. Stay scared and full in candy!
- Hocus Pocus; candies are all I need to focus! Happy Halloween.
- Halloween is basically devised as a day to scare the hell out of your friends and take revenge on your enemies and still get away with it! Happy Halloween and make the most of it!
- When the black cats skitter and witches fly by
It’s the time when Halloween arrives!
Happy Halloween. Folks!
- Halloween’s almost here, keep your calm and stay clear of harm!
- I am thinking of dressing up as Karma this Halloween! That ought to scare the hell out of many. Happy Halloween!
- Hope you have the best type of fright
This Halloween with ghosts and goblins at night
Happy Halloween, Buddy!
- Free Candies and No Dental Plans…makes Halloween the scariest Holiday. Join in the fun and dress up for tricks and treats! Happy Halloween.
- Prank the people as the night will prank you. Don’t break the chain! Have a Spooky Halloween.
- Keep enough candies for kids or see them turn into monsters! Happy Halloween.
- As the pumpkins glow by moonlight,
There is evil magic in the night.
It is Halloween and let’s go out
And hear all the pumpkins shout!
- Be as cute as the pumpkin and the Goblin will let you go. Wishing you all the Happiness this Halloween.
- Did you hear the goblin whisper? Maybe it was from under your bed! One more whisper and you run like hell! Happy Halloween.
- Dress like the god, Dress like the devil, the night is spooky, and you have a lot to worry. Stay blessed this Halloween.
- Don’t smile at the witch, as she will soon laugh at you. Halloween is here, so take good care! Happy Halloween, friend.
- Pumpkins that rot outside your home,
Have asked for help from the Garden Gnome,
And hence, this year, he will carve you scary,
Until you choose to be a Slutty Blueberry!
Wear nothing and Paint yourself Blue,
And Gnome will get confused, and go elsewhere looking for you.
Beware! Get ready for the Halloween.
- As the witches come near,
The frightful night starts to cheer
Have fun with trick or treat
As Halloween is here to greet!
- We are ready for the candies, costumes, and pumpkins!
May luck be yours this Halloween! Stay scared but not scarred.
- The time when Goblin whispers “It’s Halloween”, wake up and be prepared. Happy Spooky Halloween to you.
- Are you Happy? Then better not show it out! Witches won’t let you be. So be more Spooky than the night and the Witch. Enjoy this Halloween.
- Candies and Costumes for me, Halloween Witches for you. Let’s share all the Halloween fun fairly. Happy Halloween, bro!
- Come to the place where witches fly.
Come to the place where ghosts go by.
Come to the place where black cats howl.
Come to the place where night owls cry.
Welcome to the Graveyard Party at Halloween!
- Welcome to the Spooky Party. Free entry for ghosts, goblins, vampires, and witches. Humans should pay for entry and their fresh blood is the only accepted currency! Happy Halloween Party!
- Play HALO, because it is HALO-WEEN. And say HELLO to the kids on the street, because it is HELLO-WEEN.
- Halloween is the day on which witches scream,
and ghosts dream,
Goblins attack, Vampires suck blood,
and Zombies walk the Earth along with Mummies caked with mud.
Watch out for spooks all around,
Watch out for scares up and down.Have a Fun-Filled Halloween Night!
- You got only one night,
Use it right.
Scare every soul you see on the street.
And to every kid, you see, give a candy treat.
The next Halloween is a year away!
- When the bushes quiver
And the moon is not seen
It makes me shiver
As it is Halloween!
- You laugh like a demon, your smile is bright
Like the pumpkin lanterns full of light
When demons come to knock on your door and scratch your car’s paint,
Just show them your face, and see them faint. Have fun on Halloween!
- The license to scare and spooky costumes to wear
and beware, as fear is in the air.
Happy Halloween, folks!
- Are you scared? You Should Be.
A scary old witch is laughing, hee, hee, hee.
Are you scared? You Should Be.
A green monster is growling at me.
Dress up fast and come out of the door.
Scare away the spooks, the night has begun!
Happy Halloween, Demon!
- Halloween is more than just another festive day. It is more than just a costume party. It for most is a way of living.
- Don’t go out at 10, as your ears will get infested with fleas of 1000 werewolves.
Don’t go out at 11, as the witches are cursing everybody they see.
But at 12, you can scream and shout.
That’s the time when the demons come out.
See you at midnight on Halloween!
- In between all the scaring, the witches and ghosts do take a coffin break. Happy Halloween, guys!
- When the ice steams and the air burns, may you survive the Halloween churns.
- Don’t be afraid. Fear is just doing its job on Halloween.
- As the roses turn blue and violets change hue, this Halloween, watch your shoe.
- A witch will come to your home masquerading as a kid this Halloween. Beware.
- The pumpkins this year were grown by the goblins. Be careful on Halloween.
- If you see the pumpkins move, it is not me. It is the goblins.
- When the lights go out and there’s no one around, may you forget where the torch is.
- I will bring the cats, the bats, and the owl. It is Halloween, don’t cry foul.
- Would you like a date this Halloween or a vampire? Perhaps both?
- When the witches come flying on their broom, we shall chase them on our Thunderbolts.
- This Halloween, may you shed all your fears and forget your inhibitions.
- Overcome what dreads you this Halloween, I’m with you.
- Halloween is not about being afraid of anything but the vices within us. May you conquer them!
- Practice your carving skills on the pumpkin. I’m coming to carve you on Halloween.
- You’re invited to the Halloween party. We’re serving witch sticks, vampire rolls, and black cat stakes.
- May your Halloween be the brightest ever!
- This Halloween, may you celebrate light and overcome all the darkness you have known.
- Wishing you on Halloween lasting peace, prosperity, and enlightenment!
- When the world goes dark, may your spirit be illuminated this Halloween.
- May the darkness of the Halloween usher in an era of light for you!
Halloween Wishes by Goodwishes.net