Christmas is that time of the year when you reach out to your friends and family with warm greetings! Setting up a Christmas tree, buying presents for your loved ones and looking for the perfect Christmas wishes are some of the preparations that are common for all.
The festive season is contagious and gets everyone`s spirits high. From the little ones to the old ones, everyone looks forward to this day. Your dreams turn into reality on this day. Santa Claus wants everyone happy and smiling after all.
Christmas greetings are an important part of the Christmas celebrations. People share their heartfelt wishes all over the world on this day. Christmas messages and greetings should be chosen with care, for they hold special significance.
The words should reflect your true intention and should come straight from your heart. This day comes once a year and the greetings should express the good wishes that you have in your mind, while you fill in those greeting cards. Personalized messages are always better than formal and printed ones.
We aim to touch your hearts with the well articulated Christmas wishes & messages which are written straight from the heart! So, go ahead and browse through our Christmas greetings and pick the best one which reflects your thoughts, to send them to your loved ones right away!
Christmas Wishes, Messages & Greetings
- This time when you see the Christmas tree full of lights, your favorite gifts neatly wrapped under it, and the big Christmas cake on the table, remember it is Mommy at work and not the fat guy in the red suit. Merry Christmas, children!
- What’s better than wishing the elf as the first thing on Christmas and that’s why I am sending you the card. Hehe.
- May this Christmas help you find out that the true essence of Christmas is in giving.
*I am waiting*
- To all the cheapskates who send me recycled gifts as Christmas presents, may the chocolate chips in your Christmas cookies always turn into raisins!
- Chimneys suit Santa Claus and not little kids;
For he gets milk and cookies, and they get punches and kicks.
Don’t try the Chimney trick when we get together at Christmas!
- Santa Claus comes with clauses, and Rudolph is rude,
To children who think Christmas is just about presents and food.
Be gentle and be nice, help with the cleaning, and plow that ice.
Merry Christmas, little ones!
- Just because I love you so much, I am sending you a list of things I asked Santa this year.*Just for memory’s sake*
- I have a secret to share. It’s about my boyfriend. He is just like Santa Claus. He is jolly and handsome, loving and caring, and gives me a lot of presents. And of course, he exists only in my imagination. Merry Christmas, my bestie!
- I love Christmas carols, I really do, dear Christ!
Make one come true for us, and bless us with a Silent Night.
Merry Christmas, parents!
- Parents used to love Santa Claus too – till he delivered balls and dolls, and ate milk and cookies at home.
Now, he forgets to stop by – as kids are asking for iPod and iPhone.
Wish for a reasonable present this Christmas!
- Reindeers are dear to Santa, and he had a brood that was huge.
But all the bucks got stolen by one wicked Uncle Scrooge.
Come on over for a Treasure Hunt this Christmas!
- Cutting down Christmas trees is a fun thing to do together. Care for some Christmas Chopping?
- All thanks to PETA for not issuing a summons to a fat person riding a sled parking his reindeer at rooftops.
- On December 25, the Xmas tree, the presents, the mistletoe, and the carols make a beautiful Christmas.
On December 26, the broken ornaments, the torn wrapping paper, and the dishes make a Christ-Mess!
But you, my friend, are always welcome.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- During the Christmas holidays, what do little elves complain about?
Their Gnome-Work, of course.
Enjoy your Christmas Holidays!
- Little good kids will get presents from Santa Claus.
Good little pets will get presents from Santa Claws.
Kids are expected to sit, and pets are expected to play.
Make sure not to mix this up on Christmas Day.
- I invoke the God, in the name of Christ,
To fulfill my wish, and make me feel light.
Listen and grant me a Christmas present!
- Since the days we believed in Santa Claus to until now when we look as fat as Santa Claus…you have always been my most treasured friend. Merry Christmas, buddy!
- May you get Santa’s list of naughty girls this Christmas! Be good until then.
- Sending you a postcard on Christmas because what’s a better occasion than Christmas to flaunt on your relatives all the exotic places you travel to.
- Santa gets to roam around late at night entering chimneys because he and Mrs. Claus are old school! If he would have had a smart phone, he would be idling on someone’s rooftop explaining Mrs. Clause why he’s online so late.
- This year, I have something better to offer than Christmas gifts or Christmas cakes. I am offering all my guests free Opinions.
Welcome to my Christmas party! Let’s debate to celebrate!
- Do you care for my money or my heart? I know, I know. I knew that you do not care for presents. So, I have not bought one for you. Merry Christmas, my beloved.
- The only day of the entire year when people wish someone does enter their chimney when everyone is asleep. Strange world indeed. Merry Xmas!
- To all those who love Christmas carols, here’s my express request. Bring ‘Joy to the World’ through a ‘Silent Night”. Hehe. Merry Christmas!
- Mr. and Mrs. Hall, you are cordially invited to join in our special Christmas carol singing event. The carol we have chosen this year is ‘Deck the Halls’. Your presence is a ‘must’ to make the event a success. Merry Christmas to both of you!
- The season of love and happiness is here! Spread the joy to the world!
- Santa told me that you have asked for a brother.
He said that you should send him your mother.
Ho! Ho! Ho!
- They asked for my Christmas Spirit, I pointed out to my mini-bar.
Let’s drink and be merry…and discover why the world is so bizarre.
- Be kind and compassionate to everyone around Holidays. You never know who will turn out to be your secret Santa. Merry Christmas!
- There’s just one difference in waiting for Santa as a kid while waiting for Santa as an adult.
“You are drunk”.
- I love your Christmas presents,
Ah! The jealousy they inspire!
But I wonder why every year,
They keep catching fire.
- The only day when the T.V news channels let someone (Santa) do his thing.
- Wow! Thanks for the great gift you sent me. What a disappointment that I vowed to give away all my Christmas gifts to charity this year! Have a great and cheap Christmas.
- I wonder if it’s the right time to apply for an elf profile. You should win easily! Happy Christmas.
- What if Santa Claus’s tradition started when a drunken fat person crashed on someone’s chimney while trying to find his way to food?? A plot to ponder!
- I am going to write Santa a letter from now on as I believe since the day I have turned into an adult; He’s having a hard time understanding the context of my lists.
- The only day when the man coming down your chimney needn’t be your husband. Merry Christmas, folks!
- Another Christmas Day is here and it is going to pass soon. But what is important is that the joy and love we celebrate stays on forever! Happy Christmas, folks.
- Hope Santa knows I have been stacking my list of things in chimney since 1985. Merry Christmas!
- In our family, we laugh, hug, yell, drink, share, snatch, tell inappropriate jokes and curse. Let’s have a fun Christmas together!
- Coming from the poles
Spreading merry to souls
Here comes Santa
With his courier of gifts!
- I love Christmas for on this day one welcomes everyone with an open heart be it a stranger, Avenger, E.T., Donald Trump or anyone.
- May all your legitimate wishes be granted this Christmas as even though Santa is a nice person, you must know Karma is a bitch.
- Contemplating getting hold of Santa to ask him about his retirement. He has worked hard for quite a while now! Happy Christmas, people.
- How cool! You have the eye of a connoisseur and certainly an expensive taste. But your Christmas gifts scream ‘Low Budget’, cheapskate!
- Just like last year’s unicorn, may Santa grant your impossible wish for a girlfriend this year. Happy Christmas!
- If you send me one more sweater as a Christmas present, I’ll curse you with ‘sticky keys’ and you will never be able to type the password to your email or Facebook again. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to everyone who believes Santa is real, haha he missed my chimney last year and you think he cares about you?
- Christmas day for others, cakes and chocolate day for me.
- Santa, don’t retire ever! Keep going. You are still so young.
And no one does it better than you. Merry Xmas!
- Christmas is the only festival when you’re happy to have your relatives at your place. Season’s greetings to all!
- Don’t panic if you get kidnapped. I’ve just asked Santa to give me the cutest girl in this world. Merry Christmas, dear.
- Nice ride, Santa. Now, where are my gifts? Merry Xmas!
- Christmas is just the day to show your relatives how good a choice in gifts you have. Christmas wishes to all.
- Lasting Memories you could cherish
Tasty Cakes you could relish
Christmas gives them all!
- Christmas is the best festival for all the gifts you get especially if you don’t have to pay for it.
- Santa has one of the best jobs in the world, he works for one night and rests for the whole year.
- Christmas isn’t just about the gifts we wrap in colored papers. It is more about the love we share. Wishing you all a Happy Christmas Day.
- Christmas is sweet only with a wine in one hand and a remote in the other.
Merry Christmas to all lazy hogs!
- Christmas trees are those special specimens which arouse the inner artist inside every human. Show off your decoration skills!
Merry Christmas, dear.
- Christmas is that magical spell which can make all your cash disappear.
- I would’ve said all I wanted is you but it is Christmas so bring me a few diamonds and chocolates when you come. Merry Christmas!
- After watching all that fat in Santa’s tummy I wonder whether he has ever heard of a treadmill or not. But it looks cute, though! I love you, Santa!
Merry Christmas to all.
- Christmas shopping is most awesome when you’re doing it on other’s credit card. Merry Christmas, friends.
- Christmas is the festival where love is measured by the size of your gift.
Show off your love, sweetheart!
- Merry Christmas to all fake Santas who kept sending me a Christmas present over the years.
- If I ever get to meet Santa I would suggest him to kick out his elves and hire a few giants. And it would mean bigger gifts for all!
Happy Christmas, folks.
- Everyone needs love and happiness but I keep wondering why Santa delivers other gifts. Merry Christmas to everyone!
- Merry Christmas to all the people who don’t feel a gift is necessary to celebrate it. But, I wouldn’t mind getting a few!
- Christmas is the only festival when parents try to fool their kids and the kids have a laugh at it. Cherish your Christmas memories.
- Merry Christmas to the people who find the pleasant Christmas shade under every Christmas tree.
Joy to the world this Christmas Day!
- Santa won’t be coming this year. He died out of surprise when I told him you have been a good boy this year.
- Share the love and not the costly gifts this Christmas.
- There are many gifts under the tree but the one I’ve sent you is the best one.
Trust me, and Merry Christmas to you!
- I can smell the baking cakes!
I can see the Christmas stars!
I can see all the happy kids with their gifts!
I can see families reunited!
I can feel all the happiness.
Merry Christmas it is!
- May this Christmas fill your home with love and happiness and mine with gifts, chocolates, and cakes.
Happy Christmas to all!
- Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and sending you lots of my priceless love! Sorry, all the other gifts had a huge price tag.
- Dear Santa, I don’t want any gifts this Christmas but just a cute smile on the face of the person reading this.
Happy Christmas, dear friend.
- Christmas is the day where everyone goes insane and yet everyone else enjoys it. Season’s greetings to all!
- Merry Christmas to the glass of wine and all the gifts which make my day look like Christmas.
- I’ll send Santa a letter to give me a job with him this year. What is better than a job that spreads the joy!
- Merry Christmas to all the people who’re waiting for a great New Year. It is just a week away!
- Wishing you blessings of the biggest birthday of all! Happy Xmas!
- Let’s welcome Jesus to this mortal world and dear Santa down your Chimney. Merry Xmas!
- Every year this same day, we await the birth of Jesus. Happy Christmas to all! Let’s celebrate the coming of the Son of God.
- Don’t cook a thing today. Leave the chimney clean and clear. Make way for Santa to deliver his gifts!
Merry Christmas, folks!
- It is another Christmas and Santa’s lap is the best place to be in!
- It is the time of the year to be with my family. Nothing spells Christmas better than spending it with your family. Wishes to all!
- The baking, the cooking, the stars, the crib and the decorations. We do it all every year but never get tired of it too. Christmas wishes to all!
- Look who is coming down the chimney! It’s Santa Claus of course and it is yet another Christmas Day. Merry Christmas!
- Trees aren’t green anymore! They are white with stars and decorations all over them! Welcome to the Christmas season!
- Santa is here, give him a cheer!
And no evil should you fear,
As Jesus is near.
- Unwrap the true spirit of Christmas – to share, care and give!
Merry Christmas to all!
- Let the bells of joy, belief, and hope never cease to ring!
Season’s greetings to the whole world!
- My only Christmas wish is that all your Christmas wishes do come true!
Merry Christmas, dear!
- The best Christmas gifts are the people around you celebrating this Christmas with you!
Merry Christmas to all of my friends and relatives!
- Snow fills the streets and joy fills the hearts!
Christmas is here for you to celebrate!
- The baked cakes, the decorated trees
Cribs and chocolates made
and carols were sung;
Christmas is pure joy to the world!
- Watch out for a fat guy coming down your chimney!
And he has a big fat sack full of gifts too.
Merry Christmas, folks!
- Merry Christmas! Don’t be too merry and gorge on anything you get.
- Wish you an exciting but also replenishing holiday this Christmas.
- Hope you relax, rewind, unwind and revive this Christmas.
- Christmas is a time for wishes to come true and prayers to bear gifts. Wish your dreams come true.
- Happening or quiet, traditional or innovative, hope you and your loved ones have a soulful Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! May the almighty shower your family with love, health, and luck!
- Give yourself a Christmas you have longed for. Make a dream come true.
- Hit the road, travel, explore and experience something new. Have an adventurous Christmas.
- Wishing you a crowded Christmas, with family and friends, relatives and neighbors raining down at our place.
- Have a healthy and joyous Christmas.
- Become a Santa this Christmas and the Lord will be yours.
- Plan a green Christmas. Go organic and only use what is renewable.
- Wish you a simple Christmas. Life is not always about extravagances.
- Partying, eating, drinking and merrymaking aside, hope you have a rejuvenating Christmas.
- It’s been a year since last Christmas. Time to indulge, pamper and love yourself.
- As Christmas beckons, hold onto your compassion, forgiveness, friendliness, and godliness.
- Ask not what Christmas gets you but what you get others. Merry Christmas!
- It’s the birthday of Jesus. Let us plan a gala.
- Happy Christmas! Convey my heartfelt wishes for prosperity and health to your family.
- Plan a different Christmas. Jesus doesn’t like the same celebrations every year.
- Song on your lips and Christmas in your heart. That’s how you celebrate His birthday.
- Party and let party. That should be the motto this Christmas.
- May you have at least one to love and none to hate this wonderful Christmas.
- Time is the most precious gift this Christmas. Sadly it is not on sale.
- Don’t compromise this Christmas. Be who you are, be where you want to be and do as you please.
Christmas Wishes by Goodwishes.net